These terms and conditions of sale govern the sale and supply of goods by Durham
County Cricket Club (DCCC). DCCC may amend these terms and conditions from time
2. DCCC's Contract With You
A contract exists between you and DCCC as soon as your order is received. DCCC is
entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies
regarding the goods or for unavailability.
3. Pricing and Availability
All prices are subject to market fluctuations and revisions and the actual price
paid by you shall be DCCC's price ruling at date of dispatch. Such information
is subject to change without notice. Where applicable, each price is inclusive of
VAT (at the standard UK rate). There may be an additional charge for delivery. In
the event that the goods are unavailable, or temporarily out of stock, or that DCCC
needs to vary the price due to supplier price increases, or errors for example,
following receipt of your order DCCC shall send you a notification by email or telephone
and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order if DCCC has not done so itself.
Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, and Delta. Orders will be dispatched
5. Delivery of Goods
DCCC shall deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address, which you supply.
6. DCCC Guarantee and Returns Policy
For all RL50 & Specsavers County Championship games no refunds will be given. In the
event of no result and less than 20 overs are played in a day a ticket can be exchanged
for an alternative days cricket in either the RL50 or Specsavers County Championship.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts between you and DCCC shall be governed by English Law and all disputes
shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity
of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
9. Tickets shall not be resold or transferred (same as mentioned
in (12) below) and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person,
commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from the ECB,
Venue or its authorised agent. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
10. If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets
may be used only by the applicant and person(s) intending to accompany that applicant
to and at the Event. The provision of such ticket by an applicant to such person
without payment shall not contravene (11) above.
11. Durham Cricket RewardsFollowing an advance ticket or membership purchase either online or by phone with Durham CCC, customers will automatically be registered with our unique loyalty programme, Durham Cricket Rewards (powered by Rewards4Cricket) and will receive Rewards4Cricket points for that purchase. For more information please visit www.durhamcricketrewards.com
12. Tickets purchased are strictly non-transferable and cannot be offered for sale or resold in any manner.
Any tickets resold sold must not exceed the face value of the match ticket
13. FOR NATWEST T20 INTERNATIONAL: If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day for which this ticket is valid, you will be entitled to a refund of only the match ticket value subject to there being: 9.5 overs or less of the only or last match of the day because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained - a full refund. In no other circumstances can money be refunded.